Bridging Loans and Finance for Your Residence
Need a short-term property loan? Whether you need help to bridge the gap during a move or you want to makeover your home, bridging finance could help.
Request a Callback
- Terms from one month
- Completion possible from 48 hours day of enquiry
- Non-status lending available
- No geographical restrictions
- Loans from £50,000 and no upper lending limit
- Loans up to 100% of purchase price
Bridge the Gap in Your Finances
Bridging finance can be used for almost any legal purpose and is typically much quicker to arrange than other forms of finance, meaning it can be a flexible option if you’ve found yourself needing funds in a hurry.
A bridging loan may be suitable for you if you are:
- Purchasing a property at auction and your mortgage is unlikely to come through within 28 days.
- Purchasing a new home but haven’t managed to sell your current residence yet.
- Renovating your property before refinancing at a later date.
Whether you’re purchasing your first home or upgrading to a larger family property, get great residential mortgage rates with Pure Property Finance’s help.
When remortgaging or a further advance simply won’t work for you, a secured loan could be the answer to your financial needs.
Home insurance covers your house and its contents from fire, flooding and theft, so you can get things back to normal as soon as possible should the worst happen.