Want to buy or refinance a home for a number of occupants? Then you may need a specialist HMO mortgage.
Request a Callback
HMO mortgages (loans for homes in multiple occupation) are designed with buy-to-let investment in mind. Whether used for purchasing a student house or a property shared by young professionals, to buy a bedsit or worker accommodation, a shared property can be a healthy investment using one of the best HMO mortgages of the moment.
- Up to 85% LTV
- Funding available for licensed HMOs of any size
- Unlicensed HMOs or ‘Multi lets’ considered (for smaller house shares)
- Multiple units on a single title possible
- SPVs or Personal Names considered
Your perfect buy-to-let HMO mortgage
Getting a buy-to-let mortgage for homes in multiple occupation doesn’t have to be complicated. By using our services, you can relax knowing that you’re in good hands. We’ll do all the leg work to get you the package that is perfect for you.
At Pure Property Finance, we have a wealth of experience dealing with a variety of lenders, including those who specialise in HMO buy-to-let mortgages. This means that we can find the perfect package for your needs and commit to an easily manageable, affordable mortgage.
Complete professionalism every step of the way
When you work with us, our HMO mortgage brokers will ensure you’re kept in the loop. We’ll keep in touch with you and all the relevant parties in your transaction to ensure the deal goes as smooth as possible. Here are some other ways we can help:
- Independent advice – we believe in finding the best rates for our customers, not satisfying banks. All our advice is based on the lowest rates and packages to suit your needs.
- Extensive network – our brokers have a huge array of contacts within the industry, meaning we know exactly where to go to get the best deals.
- All the legwork – we’ll guide you through every part of the application and fill out the form, chase documents and make follow-up calls ourselves to avoid any delays. You don’t have to worry about a thing and there’s no upfront fees.
Holiday home mortgages
Do you dream of owning a cute cottage on the Cornish coast or an artsy apartment near Brighton Pier? Well, holiday let mortgages are designed for purchasing vacation homes here in the UK.
Fine-tune your loan and free up equity in your property portfolio by securing a new Buy-to-Let mortgage deal with our help.
Without a proper portfolio mortgage you could be paying separately for a huge number of houses, which is costly and hard to maintain. With a ‘one size fits all’ mortgage, you can save hundreds or thousands by having all your properties under one roof.
Nobody wants to be treated like a number. That’s why we make sure that each of our clients gets the service they deserve with the best possible end results. We pride ourselves on delivering good old-fashioned customer service, combined with 21st century efficiency in order to give you the best possible experience.