Permitted Development Finance
Whether you’re looking to extend a property or change the use of a commercial property, our team of experienced brokers can help you to find the best permitted development finance for your needs.
Request a Callback
What is permitted development finance?
In 2015, The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order was put in place, allowing property owners to perform certain types of work without needing to apply for planning permission.
These permitted development rights include extending properties under restricted guidelines and, in some cases, changing the use of a building without seeking further permissions.
Permitted development finance are loans specifically designed for lending for this kind of project.
- Terms from 6 months to 3 years.
- No upfront fees.
- Finance for both residential and commercial developments.
- There is no maximum limit to funding available.
Should you apply for permitted development finance?
At Pure Property Finance, we can help secure you the best possible permitted development finance for your project.
Typical loans for this kind of project will include:
- A quick decision and access to finance in less than a week from enquiry.
- No need for planning permission and change of use is possible.
- If you’re looking to refinance the entire site on completion, we can also find you the best finance deal for your needs.
Get fast finance when you need it most, with a bridging loan secured by Pure Property Finance.
Looking to purchase a property and rent it out? Our experienced brokers can help find you a competitive rate on a buy-to-let mortgage.
Whether you’re purchasing your first home or upgrading to a larger family property, get great residential mortgage rates with Pure Property Finance’s help.