Structured Property Finance
Whether you’re looking to extend a property or change the use of a commercial property, our team of experienced brokers can help you to find the best permitted development finance for your needs.
Request a Callback
What is structured property finance?
Our highly-skilled and experienced team provide a personal service to customers requiring something more than just a conventional or mainstream debt facility. We source funding from our wide network including boutique investment banks, institutional funds, family offices, HNWs and private equity funds.
- Loans from £2m+
- Suitable for debt funding, joint ventures, equity, and forward funding
- All asset types considered
- Available for investment, development, short-term and acquisition
- Ideal for experienced property professionals with a proven track record
Why use us?
Pure Property’s structured finance division creates tailor-made funding solutions for clients with complex borrowing requirements.
Our highly skilled and experienced team provides a personal service to customers requiring something more than just a conventional or mainstream debt facility and we source funding from our wide network including boutique investment banks, institutional funds, family offices, HNWs and private equity funds.
Complex and high-value structured finance deals really are our bread and butter.
Our typical clients include:
- Developers looking for highly-geared funding to undertake larger or multiple schemes
- House-builders with capital locked up in sites and wishing to achieve early release by refinancing existing developments
- Established developers looking for bespoke funding packages beyond normal banking parameters
- Investors purchasing or refinancing quality residential investment portfolios including student accommodation and assisted living developments
Commercial Development Finance
Whether a retail unit or office, warehouse or eatery, we can help secure you the commercial property development finance you need.
Whether you’re looking for a plot of land to build on or to invest in for personal use, getting a loan for land is easier when you work with an experienced broker. Even if the site doesn’t come with planning permission, land finance can help you act quickly and make that plot purchase.
Development Exit Finance
If your property project is completed and you’re reaching the end of a loan period, or are on a high rate, development exit finance can help replace your existing funding with affordable short-term finance.