Make your home your own and purchase your council or housing association property with the help of a Right-to-Buy Mortgage and Pure Property Finance.
Request a Callback
How Does Right-to-Buy Work?
Right-to-Buy helps council or housing association tenants purchase their homes at a discounted rate and the longer you’ve lived in your property, the bigger the discount you get.
The discount you may be eligible for depends on how long you’ve spent with your present landlord, as well as any time spent with previous Right-to-Buy landlords or specific public listed landlords.
Right-to-Buy allows council tenants to buy their council home at a discount. You can apply to buy your council home if:
- It’s your only or main home
- It’s self-contained
- You’re a secure tenant
- You’ve had a public sector landlord (e.g. a council, housing association or NHS trust) for 3 years – it doesn’t have to be 3 years in a row
- Up to 95% LTV
- All deposit sources considered
- Complicated or non-standard incomes are welcome
- Access to specialist adverse lenders
First Time Buyer Mortgages
Deciding it’s time to purchase your first home is a big decision. But becoming a homeowner doesn’t have to be stressful or confusing; choosing Pure Property Finance can make the process of finding a first-time mortgage quick and simple.