Equity Release Loans
Unlock the value tied up in your home, without having to sell or downsize, using an equity release loan brokered by Pure Property Finance.
Request a Callback
- Rates from 2.96%*
- All credit histories considered
- Roll up or serviced interest available
- Any legal purpose of loan accepted
- Available from the age of 55+
- Initial lump sum with regular payments
What is an equity release plan?
If you are aged over 55 and own a property, you may be able to unlock the value tied up in your home without needing to sell up or downsize. ‘Equity release’ means you borrow money secured against your home. This tax-free lump sum can then be spent or invested as you wish.
You will maintain the option to fully own the property, benefit from any further increases in value, and be able to sell the property in future should you wish. The loan is then repaid through either the sale of the property or via proceeds from your eventual death. All our lenders offer guarantees of no negative equity, so you can have peace of mind your estate will not be left with any debt, whatever is thrown at you.
Equity finance: What is it used for?
An equity release loan can be used for several different purposes. Here are a few common options people choose to free up the cash in their homes:
- To help a child get onto the property ladder, pay for further education, or gift a wedding
- To easily divide assets during a separation or divorce
- To reduce inheritance tax and assist with estate planning
- To supplement income in retirement
- To complete home improvements
Mortgage Further Advance
Additional borrowing is sometimes necessary and a further advance may be a helpful option if your property has increased in value since you bought it and you don’t want to remortgage or switch lenders.
Second Home Mortgages
From a place to lay your head in the city to weekend bolt holes, a second property mortgage brokered by Pure Property Finance can help you purchase an additional property.
Second Charge Mortgages
When remortgaging or a further advance simply won’t work for you, a second charge mortgage could be the answer to your financial needs. Pure Property Finance can help.