Whether you’re looking for a plot of land to build on or to invest in for personal use, getting a loan for land is easier when you work with an experienced broker. Even if the site doesn’t come with planning permission, land finance can help you act quickly and make that plot purchase.
Request a Callback
Borrowing money to buy land or refinance a development
People always claim to be the best at what they do, however we prefer to focus purely on providing you with the results you want whilst delivering the service you deserve. We are able to get you decisions within hours and are able to complete deals in days. In addition to this, we scour the market in order to ensure that you are getting the best deals available.
- Terms from 1 month to 5 years
- 1st charge, 2nd charge, equity or joint ventures
- Funding from £100,000 (no maximum) available within a week of enquiry
- Typically, 75% of open market value
- Low rates starting from 0.59% PCM to 2% PCM
- Interest rolled up, retained or serviced monthly
- No upfront fees
- Adverse credit accepted (non-status)
We understand that finding a loan to buy land or refinance a development can be difficult and time-consuming as there are far less funders in the market for this type of finance. However, at Pure Property Finance, we believe that building a tailored funding proposition around your needs and requirements is the key to achieving the right result for you.
With a diverse panel of currently active funds in the land and site finance space, coupled with over 60 years of specialist experience, we have all the tools at our disposal to get the right proposal for you.
Why choose us?
At Pure Property Finance, we know that you want to get the best possible finance solutions with no added hassle. That’s why we work with many lenders across the UK to help you get the finance to buy land or refinance land, whatever reason you want it for.
The type of deal you can enjoy will differ between banks, depending on a number of factors. However, there are some key points to take into consideration:
- 100% of purchase price possible if it is a purchase at undervalue, the loan then must not exceed 70% of the open market value of the loan/site.
- Planning consent is not required (However, once it has planning, we can assist on refinancing with any planning gain considered).
- If you are looking to develop the site, we can assist with the onward development finance.
- Funding for brownfield sites, greenbelt land, industrial sites of all nature, residential and commercial of all nature available.