Second Charge Mortgages
If you’ve had no luck with either remortgaging or acquiring a further advance, a second charge loan from Pure Property Finance might be the solution you’re looking for.
Request a Callback
What Is a Second Charge Mortgage?
A second charge mortgage is a form of secured loan against your main residence which sits behind your main mortgage. A popular form of top-up finance, second charge loans can free up additional funds without affecting your current mortgage or its rate.
Second charge mortgages are usually quicker to obtain than remortgaging and can be used to consolidate existing unsecured debt. They’re a great option if you have adverse credit and need to borrow.
- Low rates starting from 2.9%
- Borrow £10k to £2.5m
- LTV up to 125%
- Flexible lending
- Whole of market
- Independent from existing mortgage
- All types of credit history considered
- Deals can be turned around in 2 weeks
- Residential, Buy to Let & Commercial property accepted
- Loan terms from 1 year with low or no early repayment charges
- Free valuation (subject to circumstances)