Residential Secured Loans
If you’re a property owner seeking flexible finance, consider a secured loan brokered by Pure Property Finance.
Request a Callback
What is a Residential Secured Loan?
Simply, this form of finance is a loan which is secured against your main residence. This will usually be in the form of a second charge behind any existing debt, such as a mortgage.
Secured loans are often used by people who want to borrow a large sum of money and are property rich but have a poor credit rating. The ‘secured’ element often results in better rates than unsecured alternatives.
- Rates from 2.9%
- Borrow £10k to £2.5m
- LTV up to 125%
- Flexible lending
- Whole of market
- Independent from existing mortgage
- All types of credit history considered
- Deals can be turned around in 2 weeks
- Residential, Buy-to-Let and commercial property accepted
- Loan terms from 1 year with low or no early repayment charges
- Free valuation (subject to circumstances)