August 4th, 2022.
New Vacancy at Pure
Specialist Property Finance Adviser
Pure Property Finance
We are a fast-growing, specialist, directly Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised & regulated property finance brokerage.
Although we can and do arrange all types of standard mortgage products, we specialise in bridging finance, second charge mortgages, development finance & commercial finance.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Adviser to join our growing team.
Once you have successfully completed our induction training programme, you will provide mortgage advice to our clients that meets the requirements of our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority.
The role will primarily involve taking customers through the advised sales process, specifically taking a full customer application to include fact find based questions, all to enable the adviser to have a clear understanding of the customer objectives and be able to present a suitable product recommendation.
In addition, once paperwork has been received from the customer, submitting the case to the relevant lender for review and then liaising with customer to gather all information prior to the offer documents being sent to the customer.
Within our busy office you will receive enough inbound leads daily to surpass expected inbound targets.
There is additional emphasis on self-generated leads or a re-generation by working our existing back book.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the MCOB regulatory advised framework for the provision of mortgage advice.
- CeMAP 1 as a minimum
- Minimum 5 GCSEs
- A working knowledge of the property finance and mortgage industry
- Excellent communication skills, act with integrity and in a professional manner.
- Well organised, continually focused and the ability to move at speed when required
- Punctual, flexible, and reliable
- Pro-actively manage daily workload to ensure that all customer cases are dealt with in line with customer expectations and Department SLA’s / targets.
- To provide appropriate and suitable advice to customers in line with regulatory and company requirements.
- To conduct all forms of customer contact in a professional manner, acting with integrity at all times, ensuring that good customer outcomes are achieved.
- Adherence to and promotion of a culture of TCF with the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring Company competence standards are maintained.
Please note, this role will be certified under the FCA’s Senior Management & Certification Regime. More information about what this means can be found at the FCA’s website https://www.fca.org.uk/
- OTE Package
- Pension Scheme
- On-site parking
- Full onsite training & education funding
If you’re interested, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.